IT Systems Trainer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Corecom Consulting is currently on the lookout for an experienced IT Systems Trainer to work for our client based in Warrington, acting as their IT Systems Trainer.
The company has been established for over 10 years and is expanding rapidly with parent companies across the UK, with the aim of making a real difference in the world.
Your role will involve providing system training to support of an Industry specific Management Software, reporting directly into the Head of Systems, and support training staff and parent companies on a range of bespoke systems. It is vital that this person is patient, excellent communicator and has experience in remote training, not just workshop/classroom based. (Job Spec provided upon qualification call)
Role: IT Systems Trainer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (dependant on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Interviews: ASAP (2 Stage)
Travel: Must have a driving license and own car
What experience you need to have:
* CRM/Systems training experience to ensure it becomes fully embedded within the day to day operational culture.
* Must have remote training experience (WebEx & Webinars) not just a classroom or workshop based.
* Providing compliance training and ensuring accurate records were kept up-to-date for all staff.
* Working with the Learning and Development team for the introduction of the staff management programme. This involved developing new lesson plans, system testing and field-based delivery of training to other service managers.
* Improving in-house training and supporting documents as well as providing training via webinar.
* Developed training resources for a variety of modules
* Deliver, evaluated and analyse training current training
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Incredibly organised.
* Experience mentoring staff
* Good time management & ability to work off own initiative (will be left to work autonomously & manage own time).
You can look forward to:
* Company Lunch provided
* Birthday celebrations
* Annual Conferences
* 1k one-off bonus after 12 months22 days annual leave (+ 8 bank holidays)
* Pension Contribution
* Gym Membership
* Charity days off (unpaid work)
* Medical Insurance
If you are interested, please contact me on (phone number removed) // or apply on this Job Advert
£30k - £30k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£12.4 - £12.4 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual