Senior AI / NLP Operations Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Design and operation of highly scalable, highly available (>99% uptime) DevOps architectures for processing extremely large volumes of data (in the order of several billion documents per day) through Machine Learning workflows.
* Manage and being part of our 24x7 on-call rotation
* Respond to incidents and issues and take through to resolution.
Skills & Requirements
* Good knowledge of DevOps principles, e.g., microservice architectures, infrastructure as code (e.g., Terraform, Cloudformation, Chef, Serverless), continuous integration and deployment (e.g., CircleCI, Drone.io, Jenkins), service orchestration, configuration management, dependency management (e.g., Maven, Gradle, PyPi), containerization, monitoring/alerting, and logging.
* Experience with running very-large distributed data processing systems at scale with on-call support.
* Good knowledge of AWS.
* Good Knowledge of containerization and orchestration technologies, e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, ECS.
* Proficiency in core Java/Python.
* Experience with performance-driven design.
* Experience in messaging systems (e.g., Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kinesis).
* Good knowledge of Unix/Linux systems and bash/shell scripting.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves
* Experience with running natural language processing (NLP) pipelines.
* AWS Solution Architect Certification
£12 - £13 Hourly
£38k - £42k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£26k - £34k Annual