Senior Quality Inspector - Rickmansworth - £14 - £17ph DOE
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client are a successful and expanding Sub-Contract engineering company who specialise in manufacturing and supplying high quality components in to a wide range of industries including aerospace, medical and motorsport. Due to continued investment in their Quality department they are looking for a skilled Senior Quality Inspector to join their team in Rickmansworth.
* Dimensional and visual inspection of complex components
* First off, patrol and final inspection
* Producing FAIR and internal quality reports
* Operating CMM
* Use of hand held measuring tools such as Verniers, Micrometers, Height gauges etc
* Reading and interpreting complex engineer drawings
* Ensuring quality standards are maintained across the manufacturing process
To be considered for this position you will be able to demonstrate all or most of the following skills and experience:
* At least 4 years’ experience working in a quality role in a CNC manufacturing environment (This is essential)
* Experience operating CMM, previous experience of programming CMM would be advantageous.
* Extensive use of handheld tools such as Vernier, Micrometers and gauges etc.
* Ability to read and interpret complex engineering drawings
* Knowledge and experience of producing quality reports such as FAIR and SPC (Essential)
* Team supervision
This is a standard day shift role working Monday to Thursday 7:30am to 4:00pm and Friday 7:30am to 1:00pm. The role is paying between £14-17ph depending on experience and skills and offers overtime paid at time and a half as well as other benefits.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and growing engineering company who offer the right candidate career progression within an ever growing business
£24k - £24k Annual