Regional Customer Centre Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
We have rare opportunity for a Regional Customer Centre Manager within our Regional Customer Centre (RCC). If you are looking for a pivotal leadership position managing a shared service team where you will be empowered to drive continuous process improvement and ample opportunity to align with senior stakeholders to deliver business and commercial strategy, this could be a great next opportunity for you to develop your career.
About the role
Working closely with Regional Business Directors, General Managers and Commercial Managers, you will ensure the activities of the RCC are aligned to deliver the business and commercial strategy for Aggregates, Asphalt and Ready-Mix within the region.
Key responsibilities include:
* Managing the internal sales, customer service, sales administration and logistics planning teams and ensuring they provide a professional customer focused service which meets the needs of the business. Monitoring performance of the teams to ensure they are being proactive and effective.
* Leading the implementation and delivery of a standardised sales office working closely with the relevant teams to ensure alignment with our ERP system and other regions.
* Monitoring all processes through the implementation, measurement and reporting of SLAs and KPIs - identifying trends and responding at pace to improve customer service.
* Managing the call handling system in order to deliver SLAs and KPIs and managing resources efficiently.
* Generating a working environment that empowers and motivates employees to deliver the best customer service possible and to work collaboratively as a team.
What will you bring?
* Educated to degree level, ideally ISMM qualified (or willing to work towards).
* Experienced managing a shared service team that embraces a customer centric approach
* Commercial call centre experience (desirable but not essential).
* Experienced in using CRM and ERP systems (ideally experienced in introducing new).
* Experience of leading significant organisational and process changes, communicating the changes and ensuring all teams understand the impact to them individually.
* Experience of working within large, complex, matrix organisations across multiple sites with multiple products, serving a diverse group of customers and routes to market
* Strong networking and relationship building skills with excellent communication skills
* Continuous process improvement experience and focus (ideally utilising Lean / 6 sigma methodologies)
* Exceptionally organised with the ability to prioritise large workloads and delegate effectively.
* Focused on developing team members, enabling personal development and growth.
What’s on offer?
* Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
* Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
* An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in. LafargeHolcim has a global footprint with leadership positions in the vast majority of its markets and a diversified portfolio with a good balance between mature and developing markets positioned in highly populated areas.
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 270 sites and more than 3,900 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and Solutions Company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets