Senior IT Service Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The opportunity now exists to secure the position of Senior IT Support Engineer with this South Northamptonshire based company that provides a wide range of IT support services to an enviable portfolio of businesses throughout the region.
Reporting to the IT Director, your role will be to provide excellent hands on technical and practical IT expertise, undertaking and seeing through to completion install, migration and wider support projects with minimal assistance.
As a Senior IT Support Engineer, you’ll benefit from a varying day to day role that provides general and project based support, both remotely and onsite.
Strong demonstrable knowledge and experience in the following is important:
* Installing and migrating business IT systems (such as Microsoft Servers and Office 365), along with the management of third party support for the migration of associated services (ERP, Accounts etc.)
* Office 365 implementation and support.
* Microsoft SQL install, support and migration
* Group Policy setup and management.
* IP Routing and VLANs
* Firewall implementations.
* Backup solutions such
* Virtualisation in Hyper-V
* Delivering ad-hoc projects with involvement at all stages including solutions design, implementation and documentation
* Troubleshooting and the resolution of escalated incidents from level 2
* Network Troubleshooting
Highly organised, yet flexible and adaptable, with strong inter-personal and customer relationship building skills, you’ll possess in depth knowledge of Microsoft Server technologies such as Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, File Sharing and DFS. You’ll also have carried out migrations from Microsoft Exchange to Office 365 Cloud and be able to support the various elements of Office 365.
A Microsoft Certified Professional in Windows Server and Office 365, you’ll be a Senior IT Support Engineer that has server hardware knowledge and have previously provided SharePoint user support and project implementation around standard features (however no development work will be involved).
Applicants perhaps seeking reduced hours will also be considered.
On offer in return is a basic starting salary of c£40,000 - £42,000 per annum (negotiable subject to experience), along with a pension, 25 days holiday (plus statutory bank holidays), laptop computer, mobile phone, travel expenses, flexible working and potential share options.
An excellent opportunity to secure a rewarding and varied Senior IT Support Engineer position.
If you think you fit the above profile and would like to know more, please forward your CV today or call (phone number removed) for more information
£25k - £40k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual