Internal Sales Team Leader
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Internal Sales Team Leader will have direct reporting line to the Regional Sales Manager
Heading up a team of 5 Internal Sales Executives, You will lead by example by taking incoming sales enquiries from customers and converting to an order. Promoting products and services to both new and existing customers via outbound calls. Account managing regional customers, whilst also taking incoming hire enquiries and converting to order. You will also be responsible for overseeing that the team achieve and exceed their KPI’s through regular meetings, training, support and guidance.
The ideal candidate would have some experience of the hire industry, however this is not essential as training and coaching would be provided.
* Consistently meets or exceed goals for all sales activities including monthly on hire targets, new accounts and ensures customer satisfaction.
* Monitor Sales Executives weekly KPI’S and sale activity to ensure that all sales quotation conversations, value and quantity is achieves to the Regional Sales Managers expectations.
* To consistently perform effective outbound/inbound sales calls on a daily basis in line with targets provided.
* Monitor and Implement feedback on Sales Executives call handling, i.e Quality, Length, Objection handling and customer service.
* Conduct sales meetings with the Sales Executives to address any concerns or areas of their role that they may be struggling with, i.e Objection handling and offer team training in which you can present.
* Act as an excellent communicator between sales and operations to ensure that all departments are working together efficiently and effectively
* Ability to motivate and coach the Sales team to achieve and exceed KPI’s.
* Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds customer relationships to generate future sales and repeat business.
* Reporting and forecasting results at the Regional Sales Managers request
* Informs and demonstrates thorough knowledge of our product specifications and services.
* Recognise customer needs and suggest products to solve problems and create benefits for the customer.
* Takes ownership of customer issues and takes immediate action to provide a quality service.
* Makes good commercial judgements and takes quick decisions in line with company guidelines.
* Organise and prioritise own work load in line with the business and customer needs.
* Ensure that calls, activities, quotes and opportunities are accurately logged daily on the Company’s CRM system (Salesforce)
* Escalating Sales Opportunities to the Area Sales Manager.
* To work in line with company Standard Operating Procedures
* Responsible for sourcing new leads for the various market sectors
* Attend training to develop knowledge, sales techniques and personal skills.
* To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
Skills and Personal Characteristics
Ability to organise workload in order of importance and able to prioritise workload to ensure all tasks are completed on time.
Outstanding communication skills to keep all departments and individuals involved in any updates or changes to orders or admin tasks.
Focused and motivated to complete tasks to a high standard and on time.
Strong customer care skills with ability to develop relationship with clients of the business and the Sales Executive team.
Accuracy and attention to detail who can multitask a wide variety of responsibilities.
Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Punctual, Innovative and reliable.
Professional, passionate and enthusiastic personality who is a very dependable character and approachable manner.
Good computer skills including strong knowledge of Salesforce, Result and MS office.
Has a proven sales back round and can provide evidence of achievements.
Has spent time in a leadership / management role.
What we can offer you
* Competitive basic salary
* Uncapped and achievable commission scheme
* 31 days holidays, including bank holidays which will increase with service to 36 days
* Free training and career progression plans
£34k - £38k Annual
£28k - £38k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual
£28k - £34k Annual