Sales Executive - US working hours
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Up to £35,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits - Cambridge
I am currently working with a well-established business based in Cambridge who are seeking a Sales Development Executive to join their renewals team looking after their US customers. The company requires a driven and dynamic individual to join the team who is open to learning new ways of working and has a passion for the technology sector.
Joining our sales team you will be supporting the team to maintain customer s renewals while identifying new opportunities within your accounts.
As the Sales Development Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Building strong relationships with existing customers with software licenses.
- Identifying risks to renewals early on; mitigating these in order to keep their account.
- On the look- out for additional selling opportunities for existing licensee customers, referring them over to new license and or accounts teams.
As the Sales Development Executive, you will have the following skills:
- The ability to learn and understand technical information for a broad product portfolio and diverse customer needs.
- Genuine interest in technology.
- Driven and motivated individual.
- Results driven, comfortable working toward a target each month.
- Extraordinary communications skills, both written and verbal, able to manage your own workload.
So if you are as excited about this amazing opportunity to be an integral part of a company with an outstanding future as we are, then Apply Now