Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As a Contract Supervisor, you will effectively supervise and lead the day to day operation of the area’s maintenance team to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the site’s M&E and fabric services.
As a Contract Supervisor, your duties will include:
* Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed SLA’s
* Respond to BMS alarm and carry out emergency repairs as needed.
* Show diligence in safe working both for themselves and occupants of the premises.
* Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance works
* Ensure that maintenance records are kept and updated
* Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out
* Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment
* Ensuring the efficient and effective operation, maintenance and repair of the sites M&E Plant and Equipment and Services.
* Assisting with and participating in the Call out System.
* Organise and if necessary assist in reactive repairs to the sites mechanical systems (BMS, Fire, Air Conditioning and Generators).
* Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to the area team ensuring optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
* First line supervision of Specialist Service Contractors, including Induction and signing off and action minor works listed on service report sheets in accordance with the Operations Manager.
* Utilising Help Desk and PPM systems to monitor staff’s performance and ensure service delivery.
* Recognised Mechanical or Electrical qualification
* Good, all round knowledge of Maintenance Management disciplines i.e. Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
* Have experience in a Supervisory environment with Engineering as a component responsibility
* Be commercially aware and have a sound knowledge of budget preparation, negotiation and management
* Have good people management, leadership, decision-making and communications skills
* Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels.
In return, the Contract Supervisor will receive a salary of up to £34,000
£24k - £25k Annual
£32k - £34k Annual
£24k - £25k Annual
£8.61 - £8.61 Hourly