Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
PLEASE APPLY TODAY!
WHAT? Finance Assistant
WHO? IT Organisation
Salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
* Monday – Friday 40 hours per week
* 20 plus 8 bank holidays, company pension, free parking
* Ideally previous experience of working within a finance department.
* Qualified or part-qualified in AAT (or equivalent) qualification, or qualified by experience.
* Basic understanding of accounting processes and procedures.
* Excellent numeracy and literacy ability, good financial understanding and ability to reconcile numbers.
* Work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters.
* Support the Finance Manager by inputting into sales and purchase ledgers from source documents.
* Matching invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices.
* To ensure all book-keeping functions are accurately entered onto QuickBooks, to include but not limited to; purchase and Sales ledger, bank reconciliation (this includes multi-currencies), VAT and EC VAT submission and reconciliation.
* Check and reconcile company credit cards and expenses and allocate against the correct cost codes.
* To ensure debtors days are kept to a minimum through effective credit control methods.
* Work closely with the procurement team to be able to provide absence cover as follows; place onward orders with suppliers and monitor progress, ensuring timely fulfilment and ensuring all good inwards are booked in, liaising with the warehouse.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
£17.5k - £18k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£21k - £21k Annual
£26k - £26k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£20k - £21k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual