Mechanical Design Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Role: Mechanical Design Engineer / Electromechanical Design Engineer
Our client specialise in marking equipment, pneumatic & hydraulic pressings and computer-controlled dot and laser marking systems.
This role would be ideal for a candidate who is looking for a rounded design and project role where you will be developing products from start to finish. This role will include travel to client sites and would be perfect for a well-rounded mechanical engineer.
Working closely with clients on projects, you will be responsible for producing turnkey marking solutions for the Aerospace, Automotive, Engineering, Manufacturing and Defence Industries
· You will we working with pneumatics, hydraulics, gearing and mechanisms as well as fabricated sheet metal, jigs and PLC's daily
· Travelling to client sites across the UK and Internationally you will be working very closely with your client base to take customer's concepts and produce working solutions
· You will be working to project plans and schedules to meet client expectations and requirements
· Estimating costs of proposals and work to budgetary constraints
On a daily basis you will be working with Engineering Specifications, Risk Assessments, Manual and Spare lists to deliver a complete project
It is essential that you have in-depth knowledge of Solidworks 3D, PDM Enterprise and Microsoft Office
· You will ideally be qualified to degree level in Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering,
· Experience within the Aerospace industry would be an advantage
· You will have excellent communication skills and have experience of working in a client facing role
· You will have worked to ISO9000 Quality system framework
A clean driving licence is preferable
For more information please call Stephen on (phone number removed) or email If this sounds like your ideal role please click Apply Now!
Remember! We have an attractive referral scheme for all successful referrals
£40k - £50k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual