Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to company expansion they have undergone a restructure and Racon Resource are looking to recruit a number of key appointments into their mid and senior Management team. This is an excellent time to join this growing business.
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join the team. Responsible for the project change management process. The Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of project margin in line with budget. The role includes day to day management of project performance, ensuring maximum return on project execution thus maximising company profit levels and brand reputation.
* Interpreting contractual terms and protecting the company from contractual harm or risk.
* Serve as the communication point between the company and customer appointed contact concerning project execution terms for all contracts in progress.
* Executes contract variations, work arising, and additional work arising processes as defined by customer.
* Hold team meetings to ensure team members are meeting project requirements.
* Actively participate to resolve issues and escalate to senior management team if required.
* Complete project definition, create all cost estimates, project schedules, risk assessments, and resource loading information for final review.
* Identify risks and propose mitigation steps and/or recommend changes to contract language.
Reporting and Analysis
* Collaborates with project team members to report on project budget, actual and forecast for both labour and material costs.
* Close projects with post project analysis.
* Prepare and submit monthly management reporting pack to support the Operations division corporate reporting requirements.
Strategic and Functional Processes
* Resource allocation and performance management.
* Participate in commercial planning activities and engage in discussions to determine bid or no bid decision.
* Manage RFQ process to ensure responses are delivered in a timely manner to commercial team for tender response.
* Develop and formalise processes that meets or exceeds customer requirements for contract amendments.
* Contribute to continuous improvement efforts to improve efficiency and sustain long term goals and objectives.
* University Graduate preferred
* At least 5 years’ experience proposals and risk analysis essential
* At least 5 years’ experience of financial analysis and contract management preferred
* Will be required to hold Personal Track Safety certificate (PTS)
* CIPS/MIPS Membership preferred
If you would like to apply, please upload your CV for immediate consideration. Please note, should you be offered the position you will be required to undertake a drug and alchohol test. Thank you in advance.
Racon Resource are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business