Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Hours: Part-time, approximately 3.75 hours per day, five days per week. Alternatively, working days could be focused on school days (i.e. avoiding school holidays and half terms).
• Coding and entering supplier invoices
• Managing and inputting consultants’ expense claims
• Setting up bank payments
• Managing petty cash
• Credit control.
• Dealing with all incoming and outgoing mail, arranging/tracking couriers
• Admin tasks including insurance, project invoicing, marketing
• Facilities management (coordinating maintenance, dealing with comms suppliers (under guidance), liaising with office provider, attendance at office building meetings etc.)
• Recruitment admin (interview organisation, joiner admin, leaver admin)
• Maintaining filing systems (electronic and hard files)
• Administration of kitchen, office supplies, printers, scanner, binding machine, confidential waste, recycling, office cleaners
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at (url removed) or email me directly at
£19k - £21k Annual
£8.5 - £9 Hourly
£22k - £25k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual