Internal Sales Executive
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Manage and develop customer relationships to achieve sales goals in your branch location and across all of the UK.
* Consistently meets or exceed goals for all sales activities including monthly on hire targets, new accounts and ensures customer satisfaction.
* To consistently perform effective outbound/inbound sales calls on a daily basis in line with targets provided.
* Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds customer relationships to generate future sales and repeat business.
* Informs and demonstrates thorough knowledge of our product specifications and services.
* Recognise customer needs and suggest products to solve problems and create benefits for the customer.
* Takes ownership of customer issues and takes immediate action to provide a quality service.
* Makes good commercial judgements and takes quick decisions in line with company guidelines.
* Organise and prioritise own work load in line with the business and customer needs.
* Ensure that calls, activities, quotes and opportunities are accurately logged daily on the Company’s CRM system (Salesforce).
Competencies and Qualifications:
* Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
* Passionate about consistently exceeding the expectations of the customer and lives our Customer Charter.
* Experience in outbound calling including formulating sales calls plans, gathering information and progress through the sales process.
* Ability to organise workload in order of importance and able to prioritise workload to line with the business and customer needs.
* Proven track record of delivering exceptional sales results and increase in growth in customer accounts.
* Excellent negotiation and customer relation skills, comfortable dealing with a wide range of customers and people.
* Embraces change and is open to the ideas and opinions of others.
* Strong IT skills and be familiar with SalesForce or similar CRM tools.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Experience of the construction and/or rental industries would be beneficial but not essential.
* The above list is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out additional duties from time to time to meet the needs of the business
£22k - £23k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£18k - £25.2k Annual