Graduate Transport Planner
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Your role will be the day-to-day technical input into a variety of projects. This will involve the preparation of Transport Assessments and Travel Plans including trip generation, distribution and assignment, junction capacity assessments, highway design including use of CAD, accident data analysis, public transport and site accessibility assessments and mapping.
The wide range of projects provides an excellent opportunity for you to develop your skills and progress your career. Optima also advocates personal development and responsibility and you will be encouraged to take ownership of small scale projects at an early stage. As such you will be expected to work effectively both as part of a team and individually. Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential
Requested competencies include:
* Use of AutoCAD software;
* Knowledge of highway junction design;
* Use of Microsoft Office software, especially Excel.
* Knowledge of junction analysis and use of ARCADY & PICADY software;
* Knowledge of Transport Assessment and Travel Plan preparation;
* Understanding of the planning process; and
* Understanding and knowledge of GIS and accessibility mapping.
* Preferred competencies include:
* Knowledge of junction analysis and use of LINSIG and TRANSYT software; and
* Use of AutoTRACK software.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business
£18k - £23k Annual
£18k - £26k Annual
£21k - £26k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual