Business Development Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This brand is instantly recognisable within the construction industry and are leading in their field, by a clear mile. They offer excellent working conditions, a highly competitive and extensive package and an opportunity to shape your own career.
To be a successful Business Development Manager you will:
* Love winning new business, hitting and exceeding targets and dealing with people.
* Have project sales experience and have direct experience within the specification market.
* Be tenacious and resilient with a natural flair for building long term, successful relationships.
* Embrace a data led sales culture and be confident in analysing data to inform your future practice.
* Have outstanding interpersonal skills and be highly organised.
* Have a full UK driving licence.
As a Business Development Manager you will:
* Develop and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
* Monitor both the market situation and competitor activity and draw relevant conclusions.
* Carry out CPD presentations to open doors to new business.
* Build progressive relationships with key customers such as architects, property developers, building surveyors, selected contractors and building owners.
* Constantly and consistently provide excellent customer service.
* Follow and embrace the full culture of the company.
In return for your hard work as Business Development Manager you will receive:
* An excellent and highly competitive basic salary (negotiable depending on experience)
* Performance related bonus
* Fully expensed company car
* 34 days annual leave
* Additional annual leave for life milestones
* Market leading pension
* Private healthcare
* Medical cashback scheme
* Company laptop, Ipad and Iphone
If you would like to discuss this brilliant opportunity to become a Business Develop Manager with a company who are leading in their field then get in touch with Larah Harrison on or (phone number removed).
We really look forward to hearing from you
£40k - £40k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual