Operations / Production Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to company expansion they have undergone a restructure and Racon Resource are looking to recruit a number of key appointments into their mid and senior Management team. This is an excellent time to join this growing business.
We have an opportunity for an Operations / Production Manager to join the team. Responsible for all day to day aspects of the company’s operational function, coordinating key activities including capacity planning, high level resource requirements and facility needs. The role ensures that business strategy is tactically delivered across the operations division.
Through proper assessment, planning and monitoring, this position ensures all operational practices and standards are appropriately achieved. The role ensures that financial risks are effectively managed, and profitability is maximised.
* Drive rapid and consistent operational execution to ensure on time, on budget, on quality delivery.
* Drive labour recovery and prepare mitigation plans and controls for underutilisation via resource managers.
* Ensure operational best practice and deliver consistent, significant margin across all production led outputs.
* Oversee production planning, facilities control, tooling requirements and production delivery.
* Implement and measure compliance and safety requirements across the operations division in line with industry legislation.
* Implement and measure suitable operational standards, processes and procedures across the group.
* Provide input and offer recommendations, where relevant, to existing corporate programs, projects and processes.
* Active member of the Senior Management Team.
Operational Reporting and Analysis
* Summarise and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
* Develop, implement and manage KPI reporting process, results and analysis.
* Prepare and submit monthly management reports in line with corporate needs.
* Analysis and control of all areas of production delivery including budget and quality control.
* Participate in budgeting process, review budget proposals and prepare necessary supporting documentation and justification. Manage operational budgets.
* Provide timely reviews of organisations operational status and progress in its various initiatives.
* Contribute and sponsor improvement initiatives across the group.
* Advanced Degree preferred
* At least 5 years’ experience of managing production execution, including aspects of finance, safety, production and quality outputs, ideally from a similar background in rolling stock
If you would like to apply, please upload your CV for immediate consideration. Please note, should you be offered the position you will be required to undertake a drug and alchohol test. Thank you in advance.
Racon Resource are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business
£30 - £31 Hourly
£25k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual