Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
EllisKnight are partnered exclusively with a rapidly growing Cyber Security business based in central Reading to recruit an experienced Sales professional, to join their innovative and knowledgeable sales team.
The ideal Account Executive will have knowledge and experience of the Defence and Space market gained through direct work experience over several years preferably in a sales role. They will show confidence and professionalism in leading efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities, primarily obtaining new clients and fostering business relationships to increase revenue from sales.
This position will involve leading efforts to establish and retain business growth opportunities. You will be obtaining new clients and nurturing business relationships to increase revenue from sales.
* Proactively Identify, assess, develop new business opportunities in the allocated target market
* Work effectively as part of the sales function to achieve Sales targets
* Manage relevant sales resources in the effective pursuit of opportunities in the target market
* Build strong working relationship with sales executives and harness team ethos across the sales team
* Support account executives on the retention of existing customers in the allocated target market
* Develop and apply a consultative and research-led approach to selling
* Work coherently with Marketing and Product teams to be able to communicate an understanding of the company’s service portfolio to clients
* Network and represent the company at meetings and conferences to truly engage with relevant prospects and understand their objectives, decision making and buying processes
* Be able to create and implement a target sales plan, based on the market strategy to build a pipeline for new business
* Degree from a Credit Institution
* Demonstrable experience of sales/partner relationship management in a business within a sales environment.
Skills and Experience
* Demonstrable success in working in a managed service environment, with in-depth and practical knowledge of ITIL best practice.
* Experience in contractual and commercial negotiations.
* In depth understanding of UK Government Security Classifications.
* Excellent verbal, analytical, written and presentation skills.
* Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
* Ability to establish and develop a new role within a rapidly evolving organisation.
* Can influence and negotiate effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
* Ability to obtain or hold security clearance.
We look forward to hearing from you
£35k - £45k Annual
£28k - £39k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual