IT Systems Administrator
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you an ambitious individual with a passion for computers and technology? Will you demonstrate a willing attitude to resolving internal IT issues and use your IT skills to provide support to users? If so, you may be just the person we are looking for!
As a Systems Administrator, you will be providing effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business and provide back up and support to other members of the IT team. You will primarily responsible for the administration of their systems and supporting end users with their hardware/software queries. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities.
• Initial contact for software and hardware support issues, logging calls on the ticketing system and providing resolution, escalating where required.
• Performing routine monitoring of systems and software.
• Ensure adequate antivirus protection and appropriate security solutions are maintained and updated.
• Troubleshoot complex issues by analysing root causes and evaluating options.
• Hands-on technical experience with a minimum of 3 years providing infrastructure systems administration.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems.
• Understanding of security and networking concepts, DNS, DHCP, remote access and VLANs.
• knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy Management and Implementations.
• MS Office 365 administration.
Working Hours: 08:30-17:00 Monday to Thursday, 08:30-15:45 Friday with an hour lunch.
Salary: Up to £32,000 Per annum, depending on relevant skills and experience plus excellent benefits!
If you have any questions or would simply welcome a chat about this excellent Systems Administrator position, just call me or drop me an email, as I’d love to hear from you! If, though, you think this role could be right for you and you’d like to learn more, then please apply now
£25k - £29k Annual
£25k - £29k Annual