Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Managing the entire project life cycle of specific manufacturing contracts of engineered products.
* Ensure all design documentation are verified against the client's specification
* Make sure all designs meet required standards and regulations.
* Ensure problems are checked, rectified and cleared before proceeding with a design.
* Be responsible Production meeting output targets, ensuring contracts are completed on time.
* Write request for quotations for external items and engineering services.
* Produce, modify, check and update the document deliverables.
* Write technical bid evaluations.
* Work with wider business to resolve technical, production & commercial issues.
* Make sure all purchasing & production documents are produced.
* Check completion of equipment prior to any inspections, and that any modifications are carried out.
* Work with Quality Management System in relation to ISO9001.
* Produce project plans with milestone targets .
* Establish yourself as the point of contact for contracts being handled.
* Liaise with various personnel, subcontractors, clients and third parties, ensuring projects are executed in accordance with contract requirements.
* Occasional design of products such as the drafting/revision of drawings, design calculations and production of any technical documentation on each contract.
In order for your application to be successful, you will need the following skills and experience:
* Previous Project Management experience from within a mechanically focused environment.
* Significant Engineering background, with proven management skills.
* Qualification or degree in Mechanical Engineering. Chartered Engineer would be preferred but not essential.
* Experience managing a full Product Design/Manufacturing life cycle.
* Previous knowledge of the ATEX directive, Pressure Equipment Directive standards and pressure vessel design would also be highly desirable.
In return, you'll receive a very competitive salary and benefits package, along with excellent career development opportunities. Please submit a copy of your CV straight away to be considered