CREDIT CONTROL SUPPORT OFFICER
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
* Ensure the accurate and timely extraction of data on a weekly basis to support the Team in the debt recovery process
* Support the Team’s debt recovery as advised which will involve contacting delinquent members of a specific portfolio via telephone, emails etc. within the set timelines to seek recovery of outstanding debt – referring any restructuring proposals as required.
* Assist with the sending out of all delinquent letters, keeping a track of the recovery from members and escalating issues as necessary.
* Update all relevant personal and financial records, direct debits and other instructions on the database in keeping with GDPR to enable the Credit Union .
* Ensure that all processes in debt recovery are followed diligently in keeping with Policy and FCA guidelines
* Deal with internal/ external queries about payments, to facilitate timely repayments.
* Maintain a professional standard of service and perform all tasks with a high degree of efficiency.
* Execute any other duties delegated by the Deputy Head /Head of Credit Control
Management Reporting and Data Extraction :
* Own the data extraction process to facilitate the effective production of the 0-28 days delinquent loans
* Support the Team in preparation of information as part of the month –end process as required
Provide any required analysis required for the Monthly Management Pack
* A- Levels /Graduate in a relevant discipline ( OR qualified by experience)
* 1-2 years working in Credit Control
* Good understanding of the workings of Credit Control
* Good excel and systems skills , with the ability to manipulate large amounts of data
* Ability to deliver recovery targets within strict deadlines
Awareness of the practical aspects of PRA /FCA rules relating to Banks/ Credit Union
* Willingness to learn and adapt to the Credit Control requirements
* High attention to detail - ability to accurately assimilate and record all interaction with members
* Flexible – ability to adapt to different situations when dealing with members whilst maintaining a professional outlook
* Team Player – willing to put the goal of the team before personal goals.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
£1 - £25k Annual
£33 - £35 Hourly
£50k - £55k Annual
£370 - £400 Daily