Cnc Turner Programmer Late/Evening Shift
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Not only are they investing in machinery but they are also investing in highly skilled machinists and also the facilities including breakout areas, showers on site and only the best CadCAM engineers.
As a CNC Turner you will be responsible for the programming, set up and operating of our CNC Lathe's. You may also work closely with their CadCAM programming team to ensure that machine tool paths are executed safely and efficiently in accordance with production demands that meet both customer and business requirements.
What is the client looking for?
* A willing to progress and accept new ideas
* An enthusiasm for engineering in general
* Fanuc or Mitsubishi knowledge
* Experience in offline programming would be beneficial but not essential
* The candidate needs to come from an industry that requires tight tolerances including motorsport, aerospace, sub-contract and medical
* understanding of the correct tooling for the correct job
* Flexible to our continuous improvement style
The Job Role:
* Set and programme CNC Turning centres as per customer requirement and specification
* Maintain what is a clean and safe working environment.
* Review and understand turning strategies and offer improved solutions which may increase productivity.
* Ensure that the correct tooling is available to complete scheduled jobs and plan proactively for next job.
* Geometric tolerancing and dimensioning.
* Be flexible and efficient as part of the manufacturing team and to support other team members as required.
Pay and Benefits:
* Excellent salary
* Stock options
* Private healthcare
* 28 days holiday & bank holidays
* Company-paid training
* Hours are 2:30pm to 1:00am Monday to Thursday (four day week)
* Location is Chelmsford
* Salary £46,750 per annum
If you are looking to work for an excellent company with an even better ethos then please apply immediately. My client is looking to fill this role imminently but won’t compromise on skillset due to already building an excellent pool of skills and experience on the shop floor
£0 - £27.5k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual