Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
A small online company selling to both retail and trade customers across the UK with some international sales.
We are currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our existing established team.Working within a sales office environment, alongside a technical team. You will be responsible for the growth of the trade and retail customer accounts. An excellent telephone manner with the ability to prioritise and liaise with customers on all levels is a must.
Previous job titles may include account manager/sales executives/recruitment consultants/business development/new business.
- Effectively dealing with sales enquires and establishing customer requirements.
- Indentifying and sourcing new potential trade accounts.
- Making outbound calls to potential new customers and establishing relationships.
- Producing quotations and ensuring all relevant information is included.
- Maintaining CRM database.
- Processing on-line and over the phone payments and orders.
- Maintaining, developing and building long-term relationships with trade customers.
- Creating new trade accounts on ordering system.
- Monitoring trade income, working to targets and consistently generating new ideas.
- Liaising with the Technical Team on product updates and new technologies/products.
- Working closely within a small sales team and attending sales meetings.
- Carrying out customer product demonstrations within demo room.
- Assisting with and attending Product Exhibitions throughout the UK
- Being first line of support at Exhibitions
- Technical & Product training will be provided.
- Updating Excel spreadsheets.
- Effective team member with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Good telephone manner.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Previous experience of working as part of a team.
- Customer facing role, including customer service or internal sales.
- Use of in-house bespoke system and Microsoft Office.
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business
£40k - £40k Annual
£38k - £38k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual