Junior BI Analyst – SQL - Birmingham
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Junior BI Analyst / SQL Queries / SQL Reporting / SSRS / SQL Reporting Services / Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing / Birmingham / West Midlands,
This exciting and established client is looking to add a Junior BI Analyst to their development team based in North Birmingham, with good links to Tamworth, Walsall, Birmingham and the West Midlands. With a good understanding of relational databases and writing complex SQL queries, we will be looking to guide you through a mentor-lead, personal development plan, to help you progress and become a productive member of the team.
Ideally you will have 1-2 years + experience in a similar Business Intelligence role and your skills & experience will include; SQL Reporting, SQL Queries & Reporting.
The key areas will include:-
- End to End implementation solution based on project scope and requirements.
- Provide additional technical support to the Help Desk function as required.
- Design and develop data sources as well as relevant reports and analytics in line with customer requirements and in line with the Business Intelligence strategy.
- Scope and gather requirements and change requests in accordance with the Business Intelligence strategy.
- Build proof of concept reports
- Good client facing skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to be proactive.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good level of SQL skills
- Experience of working in an Agile / SCRUM environment.
- Demonstrable expertise in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Excellent verbal communication skills to a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to define a problem and assist in solution identification.
- Ability to present items and hold workshops in formal/informal environments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced responsive customer focused environment.
The company will support you in your career development and will keep your skills up to date with the latest technologies. They offer a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes, pension, healthcare, Childcare vouchers and a healthy holiday allowance that allows you to purchase or sell days.
Junior BI Developer / SQL Queries / SQL Reporting / SSRS / SQL Reporting Services / Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing / Birmingham / West Midlands, Sutton Coldfield
Send your CV to Shelby now – or call (phone number removed) Or connect / like to see more roles like this at: (url removed) Please follow us on twitter @erinassociates for similar roles
Erin Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£75k - £85k Annual
£45k - £47k Annual
£50k - £75k Annual