Small Works Electrician
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Title: Mobile Small Works Electrician
Location: North London
Van & Fuel Card included in package.
Atalian Servest are recruiting for a Mobile Small Works Electrician to be part of the Engineering Support team for the Metropolitan Police Hard Services contract.
Main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Small electrical project works
- To undertake PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are met. Some tasks will include fault finding and rectification at first visit.
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- To undertake contractor control duties on behalf of the client, including monitoring of contractors and their workmanship, so that relevant standards are met.
- To ensure that equipment operates to specified performance criteria.
- To ensure equipment and surrounding area conform to agreed company standards.
- To provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- To evaluate performance and ensure the proper servicing and maintenance of equipment under contract to the company is carried out.
- To take a pro-active approach to client liaison and ensure that concerns are dealt with or relayed to management as necessary.
- To be fully aware of contractual requirements and customer needs at all times.
- To ensure that administration requirements are actioned on time and all necessary documents / records are maintained accurately.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Qualified Electrician, City & Guilds 2330 & 2391 or NVQ Level 3, 17th Edition/18th Edition
- Minimum 5 years` experience
- Previous experience working within Facilities Management.
- Experience of working on three phase systems/plant
- Desirable experience working on control systems
- Full clean driving licence due to this role being mobile
- Customer focussed individual with proactive approach to working.
- Ability to work on own initiative and or as part of a team.
- Ability to work safely at all times and the ability to understand contract and Health & Safety requirements/regulations.
Please note that the successful candidates will be processed through our Metropolitan Police CTC clearance.
This role is working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday. The core hours are 08:00 - 17:00 but flexibility is needed to meet the needs of the business.
A BIT ABOUT US:
If you love what you do and want to be part of something special, we would love to hear from you! Click apply and we will be in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its` great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more please visit our website.
Applying for EU Settlement scheme? Don't settle for anything less that working for Atalian Servest!
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
£8.97 - £8.97 Hourly
£8.97 - £8.97 Hourly
£36k - £36k Annual
£9.35 - £9.35 Hourly