Senior Test and Development Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking to recruit a Senior Test Development Engineer to develop automated Module Test and PCA Test solutions for new products resulting from the project.
To be considered for this role candidates must: -
* Be highly experienced in development of bespoke computer-controlled Automated Functional Test equipment, ideally using C# (or VB.NET).
* Familiarity with the operation and control of Vacuum Systems would be a major advantage, as the successful candidate will be part of a team developing test equipment for our latest range of electronic vacuum gauges.
* Some experience of PCA Test Development also required (ideally on Keysight HP3070 or similar automated board test systems).
* Strong knowledge of electronics theory and some knowledge of electronics design (key requirements).
* Ability to read and work from electronic schematics and system diagrams.
* Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
* Electronics Diploma + demonstrated ability and experience may also qualify.
A competitive salary is on offer, along with 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday, great benefits and a bonus scheme.
About our client;
They are a leading developer and manufacturer of sophisticated products, management systems and related value-added services. Their solutions are integral to manufacturing processes for semiconductors, flat panel displays, LEDs and solar cells. They are also used within an increasingly diverse range of industrial processes including power, glass and other coating applications; steel and other metallurgy; pharmaceutical and chemical; and for scientific instruments in a wide range of R&D applications.
With over 4,000 employees worldwide engaged in the design, manufacture and support of high technology equipment our client has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Europe, Asia and North America.
To apply for this position, please go through the link and we will call you to discuss the position in more detail
£35k - £40k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual