Network Technical Architect - 3 months - Chesterfield
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The Network Technical Architect will oversee and manage at a technical level all new customer Network transitions for new customers that have current incumbent suppliers through to successful migration transition.
The Network Technical Architect will provide technical strategy, design assurance, road maps and consultation in the support of solutions, projects and services.
The role is overarching a Technical Architecture team who are responsible for the Technical Design and assurance of the customer’s Network and base Security infrastructure. This role requires someone to build strong relationships with the customer as a trusted advisor and gathering a detailed and in-depth understanding of the customer’s infrastructures, systems, policies, practices and applications along with spearheading any new projects.
The following are the major responsibilities of the Network Technical Architect
* Manage new customer transitions from an overall technical perspective
* Acquire a detailed understanding of the customer’s business needs, technologies, key applications and network and security infrastructure
* Be the Overarching Technical Authority for Networks and Security team
* Work closely with the wider account team to develop an account technical strategy and roadmap.
* Provide Network consultancy as required.
* Ensure that Networks & Security are taken into account in all new solutions
* Provide Network technical input into Business Office proposals ensuring that the solution satisfies the customer’s requirements and is compliant with standards along with accurate effort estimates for all new projects and incremental work.
* Support, contribute and author in some occasions High Level Designs to meet client project requirements in compliance with standards and strategy.
* Provide technical assurance to the wider team throughout the Low Level Design and Implementation project phases to ensure compliance with the High Level Design and standards are maintained.
* Support in the Technical Assurance process by attending Technical Assurance Boards as an approver.
* Identify and propose Service Improvements, Cost Reductions and upsell / Revenue Opportunities
Skills and Experience Required
To fulfil this role you must have the following
* Strong Network Technical Architecture experience
* Design experience
* Juniper SRX experience
£30k - £35k Annual
£38k - £40k Annual
£34k - £35k Annual