Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is a world leader of precision components and valves for control solutions in the oil and gas industries based in Oldham. Due to continued business growth the company is looking to recruit a highly skilled machinists who will be offered the opportunity to work within a fully equipped workplace which continues to invest in the latest CNC technology.
Take responsibility for setting machine tools, using program from a central database as well as editing programmes in Fanuc or Mazatrol to optimize speed and feed, correct and update where necessary.
Skills / experience
* Capable of setting a range of machine tools- minimum 4 axis millers
* Good knowledge of materials, 316 stainless, duplex, nitonic, and Inconel.
* Must be able to edit program in Fanuc or Mazatrol
* Able to read and understand machine tool programmes
* Able to use and interpret inspection hand tools
In return the company a very competitive salary along with an excellent benefit package.
Hours of work are rotating 6am – 1pm and 1pm – 8pm or nights 8pm – 6am.
To apply please send your CV in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of the Recruitment Fix Ltd