Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: Up to £30,000
Are you looking for your next opportunity?
Ashley Kate are working for an established organisation in their search for a Payroll Officer on a permanent basis. This is a new role for the business and is an exciting opportunity to make your mark and get involved with system implementation.
About the role
Your duties will include:
* Supporting and managing the system implementation
* Manage and the payroll function
* Process and maintain information regarding new starters and leavers etc.
* Manage the pension contribution
* Supporting in development of systems and processes
* Complete year end reports
* Complete the monthly trial checks for anomalies
* Experience in a similar role
* Strong knowledge of payroll systems
* Attention to detail
* Ideally CIPP qualified
* Advanced excel knowledge
* Experience of working in a large organisation c300 +
For more details about this role, please contact (phone number removed)
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates