Digital Project Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
* Leading all the Digital project engagement and communication activities in relation to the project, ensuring relevant and timely information is shared during the transformation of digital platforms.
* Develop and maintain a stakeholder list + comms with the programme manager.
* Develop and maintain a communications plan.
* Create and maintain granular project plans as well as highlighting dependencies and raising risks or finding solutions when these timelines are under threat.
* Developing, owning and maintaining an integrated and detailed plan for the capability development until the transition to BAU.
* Identifying the critical path for the capability development, key issues and risks, and proactively managing these.
* Identifying all critical dependencies/influences for the capability development, including technical, operational, business peak periods and others.
* Adhere to the planning and control standards established by the programme manager (reporting, reviews, meetings, resource planning, RAG reporting).
* Provide accurate, timely and frequent information, communications on the status and progress of each countries transformation across to the new CMS platform.
* Working closely with stakeholders to establish pragmatic approaches that blend the Dyson way with appropriate planning control and organisation.
* 2 years’ experience managing projects and project planning within an established digital commercial brand
* Proven track record of delivering medium scale digital projects (c.£250k).
* Experience delivering projects using a variety of methodologies.
* Experience with Agile methodology is a must.
* A true collaborator that brings teams and departments together.
* Understanding of digital technology.
* Experience working with creative and content on digital platforms.
* Proven experience managing complex stakeholders
* Good communication and written skills.
* Proven organisational skills.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' or email an updated CV to (url removed)
Please visit our website (url removed)
£35k - £45k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual