Accounts Semi-Senior/ Senior
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: North Finchley
My client are a three partner Chartered Accountancy practice with 9 staff specialising in accountancy, taxation and business advice to the SME owner managed sector. They have around 500 clients including personal tax cases, sole traders, partnerships, Limited companies, charities and large corporate groups.
They are looking for a Semi Senior / Senior Accountant with experience of working in a similar role to:
* Work in a general practice role, utilising accounts, payroll and tax (More Corporation than personal)
* Maintain client bookkeeping, prepare accounts, VAT Returns and management information
* Dealing with Companies House and HMRC
* Ideally capable of processing monthly payroll but this is not essential
* An in-depth working knowledge of QuickBooks Online is preferred.
This vacancy is being managed by Laura Farmer at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions
£17k - £26k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual