Gas Chromatography Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
* Attend project handovers with the Sales team.
* Attend in-house and Client meetings providing technical support to Project Managers.
* Liaison with Clients and Suppliers to ensure procurement of suitable equipment and materials.
* Production of design drawings and documentation based on Client URS
* Production of FAT documentation for E,C&I and Process disciplines.
* Undertaking design reviews and chairing design review meetings.
* In-house manufacturing support based on produced design.
* Vendor selection and reviewing of vendor proposals.
* Working in multi-disciplinary teams on a wide variety of Oil & Gas projects.
* Manage and report the delivery of project drawings and associated records.
* Assist the Commissioning Department on testing of the systems during FAT and on site as required.
* Responsible for their own health and safety and that of others and undertake the obligations as defined within the TTL H&S Manual.
* Assist in the implementation of the TTL Quality Assurance, Environmental Management System, abide and promote its Policies and Procedures. Academic Qualifications:
* Bachelor degree in a relevant engineering discipline
* Member of the Institution of Measurement and Control desirable
* MIET - Member of the Institution Engineering & Technology desirable
* Chartered status desirable
* Desirable skills:
* Minimum of 5 years E,C&I design experience
* Proficient with AutoCAD and Amtech
* Competent in the use of MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings, piping and instrumentation diagrams and electrical drawings.
* Knowledge of electrical testing and inspection in accordance with BS7671
* Able to undertake electrical installation cabling design
* Knowledge of ATEX and design of systems for hazardous areas Attributes:
* Reliable and resilient
* Able to manage responsibility
* Hard working and efficient
£26k - £26k Annual
£24.2k - £24.2k Annual
£25k - £60k Annual