Network Engineer/Cisco/Windows Solihull £20-25k
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client based in Solihull has an urgent requirement for a user focused Network Engineer to join their team.
A strong level of network infrastructure and knowledge is required as the main responsibility of the role is to ensure that all parts of the network infrastructure are performing optimally, ensuring high levels of availability and reliability.
* Sound knowledge of Cisco networking systems, VLAN, LAN/WAN, Switches & Routers
* Detailed knowledge of TCP/IP and network topologies
* Knowledge of Windows O/S
* Virtualisation technologies
* Working to tight deadlines and able to change direction at short notice
* Understanding of the need to operate to change management principles to ensure maximum availability
* Able to work effectively on a number of issues at any one time and able to manage constantly changing priorities and commitment
You should be a highly-motivated team player, able to work on your own initiative with minimum supervision and to be committed to self-development. You should have strong interpersonal skills and be well-organised with a logical approach to problem-solving and responsible attitude to following procedures and record keeping.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected so please submit your CV today for consideration
£20k - £27k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual