IT Support Technician
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
My customer has an immediate opportunity for an enthusiastic, hard-working IT Support Technician to join their team in Woodbridge. The ideal candidate will have Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2-2012R2.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-known, well respected local company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for IT Support Technicians looking to move on to the next stage of their career.
* Microsoft Windows 7-10.
* Microsoft Office (Apply online only).
* Basic Active Directory maintenance experience.
* Basic knowledge of Networking.
* O365 (preferred).
* VMWare (preferred).
* Microsoft Exchange Server (preferred).
* Prioritise and respond accordingly to all support calls.
* Undertake basic server administrative functions.
* Ensure all required administration for the IT department is carried out promptly and in an efficient manner.
* Manage project work as and when required.
* Occasional travel to support remote sites (full driving license required).
This role is commutable from: Ipswich, Needham Market, Diss, Stowmarket, Framlingham
£20k - £26k Annual
£1 - £25.7k Annual