Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Upto 26K per annum plus staff bonus
Kenilworth - Warwickshire
This role as Graduate Economist is to support the company’s policy development and statistical service. This will enhance the offering to members of the organisation and support our engagement with the government and other stakeholders.
* To manage and deliver the companies statistical service, providing up to date information to member companies on monthly activity.
* Provide analysis of the data and commentary to members and externally.
* Develop economic models that provide member companies with forecasts of future trends in the sector and markets they operate.
* Collate and analyse all statistical and economic data relevant to the membership of the organisation and disseminate the information to members and others, serving the objectives and policies
* Assist in influencing government fiscal and economic policies in support of the members.
* Assist in producing evidence based responses to consultations and policy proposals on behalf of the company
* Represent the company by presenting research externally.
You should have a background in economic research and analysis. A degree in economics is essential and holding a relevant Master’s degree is ideal. Knowledge of the energy and heating sector in the UK is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
* Educated to a degree level in Economics (2:1 or higher) Preferably with a relevant Master’s Degree
* Ability to analyse and interpret economic and industry data quickly.
* Ability to write on complex economic issues that is accessible to members and stakeholders.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information to a wide range of audiences.
* Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications and basic econometric packages.
* Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise work.
* Good team worker.
* Proven ability to understand and interpret data
* Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
* Expertise with Excel
What you get:
* Salary upto 26K per annum plus staff bonus
* Full training given
* Opportunity to join a growing company
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice – more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
£35k - £40k Annual
£26k - £27k Annual
£24 - £31 Hourly
£19 - £25.4 Hourly