Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Quality Technician to join their growing team in Washington on a 6-month contract. This role pays £24.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Quality Technician role, you’ll be responsible for:
* Maintaining a measurement, inspection and calibration system.
* Understanding safe systems of work and risk assessments.
* Attending operations and continuous improvement meetings as the Quality representative.
To succeed within the Quality Technician role, you’ll have experience in a similar position, and you’ll ideally have the following skills:
* Time served as a Quality Technician or equivalent in a manufacturing industry.
* Confidence in computer literacy.
* A basic understanding of statistical process control (SPC).
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Quality Technician, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the ‘apply now’ button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
£20k - £23k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual