Electrician / Trainee Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Basic from £22,000 / OTE £30,000 / 45 hour week / Door to door pay / Overtime / Van + Fuel Card!
Over the last 20 years’ we have built longstanding relationships with a wide range of major Blue Chip Companies and as a result we have experienced growth taking us up to over 100 engineers UK Wide! Our team are genuinely passionate about the growth of the company, this helps us to assure the quality of service we provide.
* You will be provided with one to one training on the service, maintenance and repair of all commercial catering equipment through kitchens within pubs, restaurants, schools etc.
* Fault Finding on electrical commercial catering equipment
* Field based meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
* Relevant electrical experience 18th, 17th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics is a MUST
* At least 1 years electrical experience
* Full Driver’s Licence
* Starting basic salary from £22,000
* 45hr week
* FULL commercial catering training provided and funded on both gas and electrical equipment
* We operate our very own training in-house training centre!
* Overtime paid at time and a half
* On call currently 1- 4 with £50.00 standby payment
* Company Vehicle VW Caddy
* Fuel Card
* Smart phone
* 20days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
* Progression and development
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn’t of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily
£20k - £24k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£34k - £36k Annual
£25k - £32.1k Annual