Customer Insight and Data Analyst
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client, a huge multi-national Broadcasting company is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team with specific responsibilities to support the UK business with insights into broadcasting data. Reporting to the Consumer Insight Manager, the chosen candidate will be passionate about both media and the use of data to inform both creative and business decisions.
Please note that this role is a 12-month FTC Maternity Cover position.
What you’ll be doing:
* Provide expert recommendations based on consumer insight and data analysis to support programming, marketing, on-air presentation, digital, sales and finance functions
* Identify opportunities to add value with new data analysis approaches and support the implementation and roll out of new data products within the business
* Develop close working relationships with the programming and marketing teams to facilitate the exchange of information and proactively provide support
* Support ad sales with commercial insight and market intelligence to help grow advertising revenues
* Provide teams with digital reporting and analysis, including VOD, apps, web and YouTube
* Assist in designing, commissioning and manging ad hoc quantitative and qualitative research projects
* Attend, present at and host internal and external meetings when required
What we’re looking for:
* An interest in and clear understanding of TV and Digital platforms
* Experience in a similar role
* Experienced and confident presenter, able to design presentations from multiple sources and present at all levels
* Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work unsupervised and work effectively as part of the wider team
* Ability to analyse various data sources and transform findings into insights to grow the business.
* Ability to prioritise workload and deliver results within tight deadlines
* Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
* Strong communication skills
* Experienced user of TV and ideally multiple digital data measurements systems e.g. TechEdge, Adobe Analytics, YouTube Analytics
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Experience of reporting software Looker is desirable
What's on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and well also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.
If this position appeals, and you wish to work at a well-respected premium Broadcasting brand then please get in touch ASAP.
Data Analyst, Looker, Adobe Analytics, Insight, Broadcasting, Analysis, Analytics, scheduling, marketing, advertising, TechEdge