Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Working hours are 08:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Thursday)
08:00 - 14:00 (Friday) and there is potential for overtime Monday to Friday or Weekends depending on workload.
The Main Purpose of the Role is to inspect and test products to company specifications using various testing equipment and calibration to company specifications.
* Fault finding down to component level with a logical approach to fault finding.
* Be able to follow and interpret manufacturing documentations such as drawings, bills of materials and
production testing specifications.
* Follow Test specifications and procedures at all times.
* Produce appropriate documentation of results and conclusions.
* Rapid response to equipment failures & implementing immediate repairs.
* Reporting any issues or potential prioritisation conflicts to Production Management.
* Recommend improvements to current test processes and test equipment.
You must have the ability to work well under deadlines and handle multiple tasks and to prioritise as well as the following:-
* Willingness to learn new skills and continually develop self.
* Good telephone manner and ability to communicate well at all levels.
* Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
* Computer literacy is required.
* Motivated and interested in fault finding.
* Being able to work on your own initiative, but also as part of a team is essential.
* Willingness to continuously develop own skills.
* ONC in Electronic Engineering, City and Guilds Electronics 224 or Equivalent.
* Must have come from a manufacturing/electronics background and have digital and analogue
testing/fault finding experience.
* Good numeracy and literacy skills
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience to be considered for this role, please click apply now
£33k - £53k Annual
£32k - £34k Annual
£33k - £53k Annual
£19k - £19.5k Annual