IT Support Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is well established IT Company based in London due to continued growth and expansion they are now looking for an additional IT Support Engineer to join their team.
This is an internal technical role offering a range of support services to their clients across the UK.
The position is to assist our clients existing technical team with remote installations of our clients product sets and day to day application support.
For entry level applicants they are willing to train the right candidate.
* Support administration
* Provide remote installation, configuration & set-up services
* Provide client technical support
Technical knowledge of:
* Capable of dealing at all levels (internally & externally)
* Ability to work as part of a team & under own initiative
* Tenacious and proactive; articulate and numerate
* Internet Securities
* Internet / Cloud based application
* Database Technologies
* Desktop / Server computing
* Communication technologies
* ITIL / PRINCE2 Methodology
* Web hosting technologies
* Web Creation tools
* Microsoft.Net Product set
Keywords – IT Support, Support, 1st line support, line support, support, IT, helpdesk, helpdesk support, IT helpdesk support, network, servers, windows, ITIL, Prince, Prince2, Web tools, Websites, Web, cloud, database, server, London