Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Amoria Bond are looking for a Cad Design Engineer for one of our key clients initially on a 6 month contract basis. My client is a leading automotive company based in East Anglia.
The Successful Design Engineer will be working on a brand new programme in trim design.
• Strong Design experience in Catia V5
• Project Experience in a fast paced, high volume environment
• Excellent communicator
• Plastics injection moulding experience / Mould flow
• Automotive tier 1 supplier experience
• Experience with the design large plastic moulded components.
• Design of plastic trim components
• Using Catia V5 CAD package
• Responding to design changes
• Use of GD and T
• Identify design risks
• Delivering to deadlines from a design perspective
The rate per hour is competitive but completely dependent on the individuals’ skill and level and experience.
Please submit your CV for consideration or call Jimmy Paterson on (phone number removed) for further details.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role
£30 - £35 Hourly
£23k - £26k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual