Software Developer - Python & NoSQL
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
To be considered you must have at least 2 years experience in OO development with solid Python or Ruby skills. Your role will be to work with other developers to create cutting-edge software which helps to identify vulnerabilities in web applications and infrastructure.
You will be expected to continually update your technical skills to keep abreast of new tools and techniques coming through.
This is a great opportunity for you to join a company in full expansion mode in the very exciting area of cybersecurity. If you have solid Python or Ruby skills and want a cracking remote working opportunity then get in touch now.
• Maintain the Integrity of the current Solution
• Building / Deploying future Capability
• Develop an in depth understanding of Penetration Testing / Security principals.
• Working closely with the team to develop creative new software relating to a range of fast-moving, bleeding-edge security projects to answer our clients’ challenges
• Use of own initiative to research and develop new techniques to improve all aspects of user interaction.
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent academic track record.
• Experience in at least one modern object-orientated scripting language, such as Python or Ruby.
• Comfortable using Linux as either a main or secondary development environment
• Willingness to research and work with new ideas/frameworks/tools
• Understanding of code quality and efficiency (e.g. experience of profiling and test-driven development)
• Desirable to experience in researching and writing exploits
• Desirable to have experience in C/C++
• Desirable to have experience with modern full-stack, open source web development frameworks such as Pyramid, Django, Pylons, web2py, node.js, or Ruby on Rails
• Desirable to have experience with NoSQL database technologies, such as mongodb
• Desirable to have experience of low-level network socket programming (e.g. to develop own protocols)
• Desirable to have experience in some form of vulnerability research
• Desirable to have experience of UX design
• Excellent documentation and communications skills
• Have a passion for high quality software design and development
• Have a positive attitude and be willing to study both at work & home
£26k - £31.5k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£38k - £42k Annual