Chemical Process NVQ Trainer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an excellent opportunity to join an Ofsted accredited company where you can give back and help to shape the future of young focused engineers with lots of autonomy over delivering training.
Established by a group of blue chip companies, they are multi award winners and holders of an Investors In People award. They provide first class industry training to adults and apprentices in a number of industries. They have strong financial backing and are willing to put suitable applicants through teacher training courses in order to boost their skills sets.
They require an engineer with a Process Engineering background to become an NVQ trainer / assessor to help with their award winning development of apprentices aged 16-24, full training and support will be given.
On offer is an excellent opportunity to help teach motivated apprentices the skills of the trade in a close knit and friendly atmosphere where job satisfaction is through the roof.
- Process Engineering NVQ Trainer / Assessor (A1/V1)
- Training motivated apprentices with benefits of your skills and experience
- Working towards management
- Experienced engineer, able to transfer knowledge of engineering principles
- Maybe already an NVQ assessor looking for a change of environment
- Wants to help engineers of the future
Manufacturing, Plant, Process, Trainer, Assessor, NVQ, Warrington, Liverpool, Ellesmere, Cheshire, Northwich
£18k - £23k Annual
£400 - £400 Annual
£50k - £60k Annual