DevSecOps) Cloud Security Architect
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
London or any where in the UK
DevOps VSTS, Terraform, Vault, Jenkins
The (SecOps) Cloud Security Architect will help define and build the architecture and security capabilities of our client’s cross-platform cloud environment. This is an interesting and challenging hybrid role. The (SecOps) Cloud Security Architect will need to have demonstrable understanding of both infrastructure and software. You will need to be strategic, but able and willing to be hands on, you must be a strong and highly articulate communicator with as undeniable track record of managing Stakeholders across a Global Organisation. As the (SecOps) Cloud Security Architect you will produce a Road Map for the next stage of the Cloud Security, lead technical delivery, and conduct regular security consultancy services. You will regularly collaborate with the business and cloud security organisations to address security and compliance challenges.
The (SecOps) Cloud Security Architect will need to define Reference Models, Roadmaps, Standards and Design Patterns to improve cloud security for development teams and ensure a consistent approach to Cloud. Assist in building a secure wrapper for the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline used to automate deployment of public Cloud services
The (SecOps) Cloud Security Architect will require experience across multiple Cloud providers can be based anywhere but preference is given to Cardiff or Solihull.
You will need to demonstrate:
* Excellent understanding of native cloud security tools on both AWS and Azure (GCP a bonus)
* Advanced knowledge of identity management.
* Advanced knowledge of core security principles.
* Working knowledge and understanding of multi-tier application design security
* Experience of designing solutions that are highly secure and compliant
* Experience working in a DevOps environment.
* Experience of tools such as VSTS, Terraform, Vault, Jenkins
* Azure, AWS or GCP security accreditation
The (SecOps) Cloud Security Architect is a key member of the Cloud Team. Reporting directly to the firm’s Global Head of Strategy and Architecture.
Our client in is a global leader in their field with a worldwide reputation for providing an excellent working environment
£40k - £50k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual