SDR Team Leader
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 270 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
* Manage a team of bright, talented Sales Development Representatives specializing in outbound focused inside sales, i.e corporate level lead generation
* Work with the Sales Director to establish data driven short, mid and long term strategy
* Work with the Recruitment & Talent Manager to recruit standout individuals
* Establish clear targets, KPI's and best practices
* Coach and motivate to increase the volume of lead production
* Galvanize your team to greater heights!
* Proven track record in sales and in sales team leadership
* Thorough understanding of inside sales and the anatomy of the first half of the sales cycle
* Strong motivational background, a people person able to dissolve conflict rather than add to it
* Data driven with experience in reporting and trend analysis
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, pension, and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year