Technical Sales Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As the Technical Sales Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Daily quote management of incoming enquires through telephone, fax and email.
* Technical support to all merchants, distributors, end users and sales force.
* Acquire and maintain complete knowledge of the company’s range of products and services.
* Preparing quotations from start to finish liaising with other departments for accurate pricing.
* To promote the sale of the company’s products and services by giving expert support.
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Coming from a background in a technical, engineering, service or sales support role.
* Industry background – pumps, hydraulics, water, building services - engineering
* Recognised qualification in Engineering is desirable.
* Previous experience in internal sales or technical support, selling a wide range of products and services.
* Good working attitude within an office environment.
The company offer an excellent benefits package which includes:
* £25k to £30k
* £750 on achievement of KPI’s annually.
* Life assurance 3x annual salary.
* Cash-back healthcare cover with simply health.
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday plus bank holiday.
* Free onsite parking.
* Ongoing training programme.
In addition to the above, the company offer an excellent working environment who encourage internal promotion where possible, with a recent refurbishment throughout the building.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual