Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you an experienced Toolmaker / Die Maker / Mould Maker / Progression Tool Maker? This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Tool maker to join the growing team for one of Europe’s leading manufacturers in pressed metal. Previous experience of progression tool making preferred.
Kingswinford, Commutable from – Stourbridge, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Halesowen, West Bromwich, Oldbury and surrounding areas.
Competitive Salary + Pension + Excellent Benefits
The Role – Toolmaker
Reporting to the Tooling Supervisor the Tool maker role will
* Take ownership of the manufacture and service of all tools, jigs and fixtures within the business.
* Ensure your work is of the highest quality
* Remain compliant with health and safety standards.
* focus on Continuous improvement to ensure optimum performance and quality in the manufacturing process.
Offering fantastic career development for the right candidate
* Our ideal candidate will come from a Tool Making background having previously worked as a Toolmaker or Progression Tool Maker.
* Possess high attention to detail
* Have previous exposure of working to very low tolerances.
* You should have experience of working towards both quality and health & safety standards whilst ensuring your work is of the highest craftsmanship.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Tool maker please forward your CV to Tom Gould, Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Tom directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3269TG – Toolmaker
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and Engineering recruitment agency recruiting for Toolmakers, Tooling Supervisors, Die Makers, Mould Makers, Press Engineers, mechanical and service engineers