Dutch Speaking Accounts Payable Clerk
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
£24,000 - £28,000 per annum plus Benefits plus Bonus
Our client, a highly impressive entity going through a fantastic period of growth is currently looking to source an experienced and dedicated Dutch Speaking speaking Accounts Payable Clerk to join their dynamic team.
- Process vendor invoices accurately and timely in line with accounting procedures and organisational policy
- Expeditiously resolving reconciling items and held invoices via partnership with other teams
- Complete weekly payment runs and ad-hoc manual payments as required
- Participate in financial statement close cycle and operational accounting functions in order to ensure accurate and timely recording of accounts payable transactions
- Developing and maintaining work instructions, SOX documentation, ensuring that the standard process is maintained and documentation remains current
- Ensure business users and vendors follow defined processes for PO raising prior to invoice receipt, limited Non-PO invoices, support education of business users/vendors to follow correct procedure
- Proactive improving and undertaking effective business relationship with key vendors and business contacts
The successful individual must have a proven track record within an Accounts Payable function, and will have experience dealing with large volumes of invoices. You will be building relationships both internally and externally and must have strong communication skills both written and verbal. You will speak Dutch Speaking fluently.
Our client will provide a structured and supportive working environment and a culture that is known to foster a great mix of social and professional interaction.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
£70k - £70k Annual
£0 - £63k Annual
£23k - £27k Annual