Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
* Write programmes from CAD data.
* Prepare inspection reports for customer submission.
* Plan CMM work load / capacity and work to deadline.
* Inspect production parts to significant characteristics and develop ongoing specification.
* To maintain and update the master sample control process.
* Flexibility within the QA department including liaison with customer and general QA duties including but not limited to: line support when required, initial problems solving & investigation with production, product & process auditing.
**Key Experiences and Qualifications:**
* Should have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel would be advantageous.
* Proven ability to operate CMM.
* Proven ability to write CMM programmes from a CAD data.
* Ability to read engineering and CAD drawings.
* Should be willing to take on training in quality tools / techniques.
* Experience of working within the automotive or engineering industry.
* Experience of CMM operation.
* Should possess good communication skills.
* Should give attention to detail and work accurately.
* Should have an appreciation of Quality Systems TS16949 would be advantageous.
* PCDMIS measurement and programming skills.
* MCCOSMOS will be an advantage
Monday Thursday 7.30am 4pm
Friday 7.30am 3pm
To apply send your CV to (url removed) (mailto:(url removed))