Contact Design engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As Mechanical Design Engineer will you be responsible for:
* Development of whole products as well as mechanisms and sub-assemblies.
* Performing tolerance analysis to ensure high quality robust design of complex mechanical systems and components using tools such as FMEA, QFD and computer simulation
* End-to-end project management of multiple projects from concept through to manufacture.
* Rapid prototyping, functional lab testing and analysis of test data.
* Work with external manufacturing partners and other suppliers.
* Build of products and analysis/reporting.
To be successful in this role you will have:
* Proven experience as a Design Engineer or Mechanical Engineer.
* Must have previously designed and developed medical/pharmaceutical equipment.
* Proven experience in developing plastic injection moulded components and enclosures for mass manufacture.
* 3D CAD (Solidworks/Solid works/Solid-works).
In return you will receive the following:
* £28-32 per hour (depending on experience).
* 3 months initial contract with possible extensions.
* Flexible working.
* 5 day payment terms.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click the “APPLY NOW” button below and we’ll be in touch.
Please note: Any reference to salary or pay rates in this advertisement are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
£20k - £30k Annual
£13 - £20 Hourly
£23k - £30k Annual