Automation Test Engineer - £370/day - Sheffield - 3 months
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
An award-winning technology consultancy are seeking an automation test analyst to join their QA team based in Sheffield for a 3 month (initially) contract.
You will be expected to carry out automated testing duties this includes creating test cases, creating and defing test scripts and also mentoring/supporting other members of the team in regards to automation. You will also need to work closely with the Head QA to feed back the best set up for the automation testing for the rest of the team.
* Java (main language)
* Windows, Mac, iOS, Android
* Perform test planning, reporting and maintain/support the test framework.
* Running regular test runs, and test report internally within the team and to the wide testing community.
* Define the automated tests, writing test cases and logging defects.
* Perform mainly automated testing but will need to carry out manual testing too.
* Previous experience of BDD and TDD.
You will need to be eligible for SC clearance for this position, so please bear this in mind! My number is (phone number removed) if you're interested in knowing more
£20k - £30k Annual
£32k - £34k Annual
£9 - £13.7 Hourly
£12 - £18.1 Hourly